Wednesday, May 13, 2009

We Have Pee Pee in the Potty!!

Natalie is potty training this week, which means I don't get anything else done! She is doing great for Day 3. She doesn't seem to mind sitting on the potty for literally hours on end! That helps, maybe.

She doesn't have the motivation to get off, so she just sits there. Maybe I need to have less for her to do....

This is day one!


While she is proving not to be the dream child, Tiffany was, she seems to be improving each day and is right where "normal" children train for Day 3. We're still doing a lot of waiting for it to happen. Hopefully in the next day or two we'll have more "on demand" success!

The first time she actually went in the potty, she just looked at me like I was some strange woman when I did the "pee pee in the potty dance". But it sure didn't take her long to realize it was a good thing! Here she is doing her version of "the dance"!




She's too funny because she really likes to take pictures with her older sisters, so she is so stuck between wanting to see the picture and be in the picture! She actually does it even cuter, but I couldn't seem to catch it on video. She kept wanting to "see it".

Here is one more attempt... Tiff couldn't wait to get in the act, too. They have been watching our Shake it Video and the potty dance has turned into a kind of a combination of the two dances!




So, while this is so NOT my favorite thing to do, following a 2 year old all over the place constantly worried about whether or not she's going to "go" in her pants.
I know it's time! I'll be so glad when it's over!!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Another comment :)

Although She sure is a cutie.