Sorry, I've been so neglectful, I have so much to write about and yet I seem to have very little time and what's even worse some sort of writer's block!
Here's the shortened version for now...
--I've been to Canada and back for Doug's Dad's 90th Bday
(huge stuff with my Mom) Ugggh!
Better Now!
--I've been cleaning and organizing rooms, bedrooms and storage rooms. Trying to inventory and organize my food/household storage so I know what I have and still need.
Huge job, still not done!!
--Lots of homework patrol due to last 5 weeks of school, Midterms, & End of Level Testing next week!
--I've been to Women's Conference, (Wonderful!) That's a huge story!
Thanks, Melanie & Doug!!
--Jon left for North Carolina for a summer job. If all goes well, he won't be back until September.
--Nattie has had no more bottles for about two weeks with hardly a complaint!
(just a little, not bad!)
--I plan to get down and "dirty" with the potty training on Monday (after Mother's Day!) :)
She actually woke up dry this morning so I put her on, just for fun. After only about 15 minutes, she went!! I am so hopeful this won't be too hard!
--I had to drive to Ogden today because my wheat grinder decided to just stop working. NOT GOOD when you use it 3 to 4 times a week. Fortunately, it was an easy fix, they didn't even charge me!! While I was there, waiting to see the "damage", I was looking at some hand grinders...found an awesome one, and Doug said I could get it!! :) Gotta Love That Guy!!!
I'm sure there's more, but I gotta run for now, time to finish homework patrol and start dinner!
Never a dull moment!! :)
End of preschool
10 years ago
3 comments:
Wow Donna! You're getting so much done! Way to go. I miss your usual blog updates, but to be honest, the other things you've been busy with are probably more important.:o) I keep thinking life will slow down this summer and maybe we'll have time to visit!
Sounds like you've hardly been able to take a breath! I am glad you are all back safe and sound from Canada. I hope it was a good time!
Do you ever get to rest? Whew! It makes me tired just reading! Sounds like you have been busy busy busy! Doug's dad is 90? Wow! My mom will be 80 this month! I can't believe how fast time goes by ....
Post a Comment