Thursday, July 16, 2009

We are Officially UnEmployed

Yesterday was Doug's last day at Beneficial.

He was only there for half the day because he had a job interview at 1:30. We won't know if he got the job for a couple of weeks because the guy had a couple more interviews and was headed to scout camp. But anyway, does it mean anything if the interview lasts 2 1/2 hours long?? Yup, he interviewed, visited, was shown around for 2 1/2 hours! I'm hoping that's a good sign. They seemed to have hit it off pretty good. Doug says it seems to be a good environment. This is one, we would really like to have. It's in Lehi, so a little bit of a commute, but not too bad. Wish us luck, and keep praying! :)

I'm pleased to report that I'm picking more zuchini out of my garden. I posted a great zucchini bread recipe on the provident pantry blog, today, Yum!!

Also, I added the pics to the last post, finally!!

5 comments:

Jennie said...

Does this mean if he gets it and is there for a really long time you might relocate a little bit closer?
I'll be praying even harder if that is the case! ;)

Donna said...

There's always a possibility!!

GG said...

I would definately say a tour and a 2 1/2 hour interview is a good sign! I'm praying for you guys!

Love ya!

Annette said...

Sounds like a great sign! Any news, yet? I'm sending you positive thoughts & prayers.

Your day on the 13th was crazy! You do more in a morning than I do in a full day! You truly amaze me, woman!

pammy said...

Wow! Good luck you guys! Will keep you in my prayers!!! But it really does sound promising .... :)