| Chocolate Caramel Gooey Cake! |
Emily turned 13 years old on Wednesday! I can't believe we have yet another teenager!!
She asked for scrambled eggs, bacon and toast for breakfast, egg salad sandwiches for lunch, and chicken stuffed lion house rolls for dinner. My kids loves these not only for dinner, but for lunch the next day in their lunch boxes!!
She had a donut party in her first period class and tried to get all her teachers to sing her happy birthday, some did, some didn't. She even had one tell her there wasn't time?? What ever!!
She sure was wired and crazy most of the day, but it made for her having a fun day! She didn't ask for much, so she was pretty happy to have gotten pretty much all she asked for! (All except for her own room!)
| Being silly! |
2 comments:
Wow! 13! Crazy how time flies! Happy birthday, Em!
PS - I was just showing the kids your blog and Katie got excited for your girls! "Emily and Kim got PILLOW PETS! I'm so happy for them!" LOL I thought it was cute!
Post a Comment