I'm running a little behind in posts. Kim's bday was actually last Sunday! She was so excited, she said she was waiting for this day for 6 months!! I had to laugh!!
She made me a card, kind of like an invitation, that had her birthday wish list of things that I could choose from to buy her, as well as her bday menu. It also had some activities she wanted do for FHE the next day.
Breakfast - Poached eggs on Toast, I think she said she ate 5!! She was stuffed!!
Lunch - She was too stuffed from breakfast!!
Dinner - Pizza was first choice (her bday landed on a sunday, so we ordered pizza saturday night) Sunday we had her next favorite...Lasagna!
She also asked for brownies and ice cream instead of cake. Most of my kids are not cake eaters!
We had her open her presents after breakfast and after showers. She played for a little while, then we had to go to Stake Conference. Then had dinner and brownies!
She was a happy camper! It was fun to watch her excitement all day!!
End of preschool
10 years ago
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Kimmie!!
Post a Comment