Yesterday I played prelude on the piano in public for the first time at a baptism. I was terrified! I thought I was playing in the primary room, when I got there, I found out it was in the chapel. That made it worse! As I sat down to play I just couldn't get my fingers to play right. Then Nattie was screaming at the back of the chapel so I had her come sit by me on the stand.
After a few songs, I started to calm down and was doing better, but still struggling as people started to show up. The sister that was going to play during the program came and sat next to Nattie and started talking to her. She asked,..."Is that your mom? Doesn't she play beautifully?" Nattie very matter of factly answers her, "Actually, she plays better at our house!"
Does that tell you how well I was doing???? LOL It was all I could do not to stop playing and laugh right out loud!
End of preschool
10 years ago
1 comment:
I love the honesty of little children!
Good job for taking the challenge in the first place. I bet you were wonderful!
Post a Comment