Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Carpet Christening!

I knew it wouldn't be long before my newly cleaned carpet would be "christened".

The first night after we put the furniture back, Shawn was sharing his red slurpy with the younger children and sure enough, Tiff spilled it onto the carpet! Boy that was tough not to be hoppin mad! Most of it came out, but not quite all.

Then just last night little Nattie girl I guess jerked her little tummy and threw up in front of the couch. Poor little thing didn't know what to think, she had milk coming out her nose.

I believe after today, I can say that my carpet is officially totally christened! Tiff, poor dear, made a run for the bathroom, the door was locked, so she threw up in the hall all over the carpet yet again!

What can I say??? I knew it was inevitable, get the carpet cleaned and someone has to pee, throw up or spill something just because it was cleaned!!

Boy, am I grateful for Resolve carpet cleaner!

9 comments:

GG said...

It's a funny thing..half my house is hardwood floors. How often do you think they spill on the easy to clean wood instead of the carpet? I swear that carpet is a magnet for "ut oh's"!

Donna said...

I guess that's just how it goes! I'm always glad when they do make it to the floors instead of carpet.

Remember when Aaron not only didn't make it to the toilet, but sprayed it all over the bathroom? I was just so glad it was in the bathroom where I could clean it up!

Anonymous said...

Anyone remmeber Rose? I had remove an entire room of carpet because of that dog!LOLOL
Anyway, there is still bloody noses so the carpet could still a little more christening!
You know who told me about Resolve?
Dad! It works great...when I get around to using it!

Donna said...

Dad told you about Resolve? Wow, I just happened upon it at the store and took a chance on it. One of those lucky guesses!

I am grateful I don't have a "Rose". Even with 11 kids put together, I haven't had the trouble you've had with Rose. You were a saint (or crazy ::smiling slyly::) to keep her around as long as you did!!

GG said...

You know what I use on my carpet? Dirt! LOLOLOLOL

Donna said...

Dirt???? Now you're going to havevto explain that one!

GG said...

Well..if you use dirt on the REST of the carpet...the spill is no longer that noticible! LOL

Donna said...

That is too funny, but makes perfect sense!!! LOL

GG said...

It works!