Monday, August 25, 2008

New Car!

Ben went and did it...He bought himself a new car! Well, new to him!! (With Dad's help, of course)

He bought a Plymouth, Neon. He actually bought it about a month ago. He felt he needed to have it in order to get from school to work and home again. It's little scary for me, he's still a pretty new driver and it made a pretty good dent in his savings. He assures me, he's going to work hard to replenish his funds. I hope so!!

So anyway, This could be another watch out, when your on the roads! I would expect him to be a little more careful than he would have been, since he paid his own hard earned money to buy it. We can always, hope, anyway!!

3 comments:

GG said...

Nice car, Ben! I almost bought a neon once! I always thought they looked like they were smiling with the round headlights! Silly, huh!?

Anonymous said...

I want to know how you afford the insurance!

Donna said...

The kids pay for their own insurance! I only pay for their insurance if they drive my cars (while they're in school) Once they get their own cars, or graduate, they pay for their own. If they miss a payment to me, I cancel them and they have to get their own insurance from somewhere else! It's a good incentive since it's probably 3 times more expensive for them to get it somewhere else on their own policy!