It never ceases to amaze me at how early these little youngsters watch and learn. We often trap Natalie into the living room with gates. Lately, we've had to shut and lock the sliding door to the bathroom because just shutting it isn't good enough anymore! She has figured out how to slide the door open

. (Well that back fired on me today, poor Tiff!) When I need to get into the bathroom I take a credit card from the kitchen drawer and slide it in the door and lift the latch. Apparently, Natalie has been watching...
Here she is reaching in the drawer for the card, she can

barely reach because she has to stay on her side of the gate.
Once she gets the card, she runs to the bathroom door and tries the get the door open...
She somehow knows she needs to slide the card between the

door and the frame!
It looks like it's only a matter of time before she figures this out! She just turned 16 months, she's definitely too smart for her own good!!
6 comments:
That is too funny!! You are going to be in a lot of trouble!
You're telling me!!!
Oh my beautiful sister...I wish you all the peace and happiness in the world. I wish you contentment and joy. But most of all, I wish you Klonopin!..Ummm I mean patience and serenity!
Good luck and I love you!
What is Klonopin???? LOL
It's an anti-anxiety medication! LOLOL
oh really!!??? If I end up on anything like that, it would be because of my teenagers, not my sweet babies!!!
Post a Comment