Monday Night for Family Home Evening, it was Beth's turn for activity...She took us outside for some freeze volleyball.
This is where we play volleyball to music and when the music stops we have to freeze. If we don't then we have to switch sides.
You can imagine how it is to try to play volleyball when the players range from 46 to 1. We do the best we can in situations like this! The kids end up all over the yard.
The fun part of the evening was watching the kids sing and dance around the yard. I don't usually get to see the older kids dance, sometimes a little bit of swing. I'm guessing th
is was the kind of dancing they probably do at school and church dances. Ben even did some break dancing!
What fun!!
4 comments:
That sounds like a great time! We are a singing and dancing kind of family!
I love ya bunches!
I think we are!! Even as babies these kids love to sing and dance.
I love you, too!!
I have never heard of Freeze Volleyball, but it sounds like a ton of fun!
I'm ready to play when you are!
I love the new look! It's perfect for fall!!
Post a Comment