I am so busy, I have a huge list of things to do that will probably take me through the end of next month! I was paying some bills and decided to cruise, for just a minute, some of my favorite blogs!
I came across my friend Angie's, who had this great song from Hilary Weeks, I just had to put this on mine too, to share! I don't have all the same things to do she mentions, but I have plenty to substitute!! I didn't know whether to laugh or cry! I think I did both!! :)
I do feel very cursed & blessed at the same time!! Is that possible???
Hopefully, I'll be back soon, to post about our trip to Canada this last weekend, as well as some of my projects I'm working on around the house, we'll see!!
Have a Great Day!!
End of preschool
10 years ago
3 comments:
Wow! A trip to Canada! That sounds so fun and stressful at the same time. I would wish for your business to slow down soon, but it always seems to get more crazy as we near the end of the school year! Hopefully that's not the case for you. Have a great weekend!!!
I love you!!!!!!
Congrats on the big girl bed. Time just passes so fast...it seems like yesterday we were both in Spokane and preggers with our first babies.
Thinking of you...
Post a Comment