Tuesday, October 18, 2011

4th of July, part 1

I can't believe how much I still have to blog about to catch up for summer!  Hope I'm not boring you!  And you like all the pics!!  There's lots of pics and it's really hard to weed through them all.  :O

We love to do fireworks on the 4th of July! They are so expensive, but it's tradition and the kids seems to really enjoy it. Especially the pop it ones that you throw on the ground and they pop.  Go figure!  Even Steven was getting into it!! He would pop them between his fingers or get the kids to throw them up in the air and rain down on them and sound like fire crackers as they hit the ground.  And of course there's always just stomp on them!




New America shirts!



Zach & Mel dropped by

Getting ready for the show!

This was the first year ariel fireworks were legalized here in Utah.  We had not only our show on the ground but ariel fireworks all around us in our neighborhood!  It literally sounded like a war zone for a good 20 to 30 minutes!  Pretty wild!!

No comments: