Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Birthday, Jon!

I'm starting to feel Old!!  I recently realized I have 4 kids that are no longer teenagers!!  It's insane!!

Yesterday was Jonathan's 23rd Birthday and he decided to share a little bit of it with his old ma!!

I got to see his new apartment in South Jordan and take him to lunch.  He has a cute little apartment all decked out for the Halloween holiday! 

We visited for a couple of hours!  It was great!!  I took him to Kneaders bakery and cafe!  Wow, I had never been there!  I just might be in trouble because I saw right here as I got off the freeway! 

I am a little bit upset with myself because I didn't take one picture of us together yesterday!  : (   So I have nothing to show for it.

Love ya, Jon!  Hope you had a GREAT Day!!

No comments: