We love our Zoo Pass, especially in the summer. This year I upgraded to the booster deluxe. I could bring up to 3 guests and up to 7 kids whether they were mine or not, and we had unlimited carousel and train rides! I Love it because I can go when ever I feel like taking them and I don't have to stay all day to get my money's worth!
This year they brought in semi-animated dinosaurs all over the park and called it Zoorassic Park! Some sprayed water and some just roared and moved side to side. It was hilarious to see and hear all the kids who were screaming and terrified of them. It was even more hilarious to see the parents trying to force these screaming kids to stand in front of these dinosaurs to take pics! Insane!
We went several times so far. One day we went just to buy cotton candy and play on the playground. One day we went to meet up with cousins and watch the bird show. Sometimes I took pics, sometimes I didn't. It cracked me up how much they loved to keep getting on the carousel, over and over again. I asked the attendant what the record was, he said 24 times!! I couldn't believe it! I thought my kids were crazy with 8 to 10!
Anyway, here are some pics over the several visits...
End of preschool
10 years ago
1 comment:
I can't get over how beautiful you are. :)
Post a Comment