Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!


Yesterday, we decided to celebrate the 4th of July by doing the usual..Play games, eat, and do fireworks. Earlier in the week Gina and I were talking and we kind of talked about her coming over as well. Then yesterday, she called me and told me that Jenn and her family and even Charlotte wanted to come, too. I said sure, the more the merrier!! She said she invited Dee and TJ, too, but I guess they didn't want to come, cause they never did show up. They each brought more food to add to my meager offering and before we knew it, we had quite the banquet! I'm not sure why the group picture turned out blurry, but it did, and this is the best I got!




The kids had a blast playing together all afternoon and evening. We played Volleyball, DDR, Wii, Ping Pong, even a little bit of Cranium. Then outside for a bazillion of pop its. The kids had all out wars! We sat and watched the fireworks. Ben and Steven love to light them, must be a guy thing!!


Then again a bazillion sparklers, again the kids loved it. Thanks, Jenn for bringing them!






While we adults were bushed and ready to call it quits, the kids were crying because they were so tired, but they didn't want it to end!



My big kids actually didn't call it quits, they went to Jon's place and watched movies until 7am this morning! What nutcases, especially since 3 of them had to go to work today!!

Happy Birthday, America!!



We Love you!!
For more pics see Gina's blog!

1 comment:

GG said...

We had so much fun! Thanks for letting us crash your party!

I love you bunches!