Sorry I haven't really been on here very much. Since the flood I have been busy trying to get the downstairs put back together.
I started painting the downstairs living room yesterday and will do the second coat of primer today. I can't believe how much work it is.
R&E kind of dropped the ball and forgot to call the drywaller last week. So I finally called them yesterday and asked if they forgot about me. They said they did and the drywaller called me this morning. He tried to push me back to Friday, which meant I wouldn't be able to paint that room until Monday. I whined a little and said you know this was supposed to be done last week. So they moved me up to tomorrow and then light sanding on Friday morning, which means I can paint Friday and Saturday. Maybe carpet cleaning first of next week.
Hopefully, if all goes well, we can start putting kids back in the rooms middle of next week. but only time will tell.
Well, gotta run, I'm back to painting!!
End of preschool
10 years ago
3 comments:
I can't believe how much the paint brightened up the boy's room! That basement is going to have a whole new feel to it when your done!
I love you!!
So sorry to hear about your "water incident"! The basement is looking great! Can't wait to see the 'after' pics!
Miss ya!
Hey Hun,
I am so sorry about the mess. You are such a capable woman. You amaze me.
I love you
Dee
Post a Comment