Monday, October 6, 2008

General Conference

This weekend was General Conference. We love General Conference for lots of different reasons.


The kids love the Bingo and all the goodies. This year they thought the two hour break in between the sessions was too long. They kept asking me when it was going to start! We not only had the Bingo, but we also had some wonderful packets that had all sorts of activities and fill in the blank kind of things for them to fill out. It was great.




We had 4 TVs through out the house on, so that we weren't all stuck in the same room.


Another great thing was that we have the new digital boxes so we could actually see them clearly! Before we had a lot of interference lines. Clear as a bell! Nice!!


We got to enjoy Conference in the comforts of our home, we could stay in our jammies all day, if we wanted to.



There's always great food to eat...Pumpkin choc chip pancakes, pizza, Costco cake, ice cream, hoagie sandwiches, chips and dip, poached eggs on toast...Good stuff!!



Uncle Merlin and Aunt Delores came from Spokane and Andrea came from Provo to attend a missionary reunion and attend a session of conference. They watched a couple with us. It's always great to see them and visit with them. We always end up staying up too late we love talking so much. We aren't very nice to them in that way. They left on Sunday to see Ryan and Kerilynn in Chubbuck, ID.


All in all it was a great weekend... great food, great company, and great talks from the general authorities of the church. Can't get any better than that!!

4 comments:

GG said...

I can't believe I missed all of that yummy food! maybe I should have come!!

I love you!!!!
Thank you for everything!

Donna said...

We missed you, so did Nana, she was asking where you were.

I Love you, too!

GG said...

I love the Halloween look! Fun fun!

Annette said...

Sounds like a blast! Can Golenn & I come for conference next time???