We had a day bed with trundle. We started out pulling the trundle in and out every morning and every night. It wasn't so bad, but eventually we rarely put the trundle away at all. It took up a lot of the space in the room.
I actually liked this wallpaper, the only problem I had with it, was that the girls started to peel it while they were sleeping. I tried to piece and glue it back together for a couple of years, but it got to where I couldn't piece it anymore. I couldn't believe how ugly it made the whole room. If you click on the picture, you can see all the peeling around the beds.
I just recently bought this pink and white dresser from DI (thrift store). I was truly disappointed that it didn't fit in the closet. This is where we ended up in trouble with this room. With the dresser out of the closet, it just sucked up the space and the room really went downhill. I had to put the toy drawers in the closet but they all didn't fit, then they just stopped trying to put things away. Hence the piles of toys just thrown on the floor there.

This corner isn't so bad... Just too much stuff in this room.
This is the closet, the whole room was just an ugly mess.
Here's a close up of the worst of the wallpaper mess...
The plan was to pull the wallpaper, paint and put up a border. I have one more thing to do and then I'll take more after pictures and post them.
To be continued.....
1 comment:
Wow. The pictures make it look worse than it is.
But I can't wait to see the after pics!
Post a Comment