Friday, October 17, 2008

Uplifted, yet again!!

I just wanted to put a link to this particular post of one of my favorite blogs, "A Daily Scoop". She is writing in response to one of her comments, but she is quoting a talk from Elder Jeffrey R. Holland and it is pretty amazing! I love the spiritual boost I get from this sister in the gospel. She has truly made a difference in my life in how I look at and deal with things!!

Go read this post/talk it is goood stuff!!

http://adailyscoop.blogspot.com/2008/10/quick-response.html

2 comments:

GG said...

I've started reading this blog too, thanks to you! Although, I must admit...I tried to go back to the accident and read and I just couldn't do it. I just read her new posts.
Today's post made me tear up. Enough said.

I love ya!
Gina

Annette said...

I read for hours and still haven't made it to the current posts. I started back at the beginning when the accident happened. She is so amazing... but totally makes me cry.

thanks so much for sharing her with all of your blogging friends. Once I'm caught up to the current posts, I'm going to put a link on my blog, too.

Miss ya girlfriend!