The Young Men and Young Women in our ward put on their annual Halloween Carnival on Wednesday. Another reason to dress up and go play games. The kids came home from school and hurried to get their homework done, because I told them I wouldn't take them unless their homework was done. Too bad I don't have an incentive like that every day!!

Anyway, When we got there it was too funny to find that Natalie wasn't the only little bee walking around. There were three little nursery age girls walking around plus an infant. We just had to get a picture of them!
Aren't they cute??!!
They had fun, but we had to hurry home and get ready for bed because it was still a school night.
2 comments:
It is very rare when there is just one lonely bee buzzing around! A swarm is much more intimidating!
Ain't that the truth!!! LOL
Post a Comment