Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another Favorite Blog to Visit!!

In my blog hopping I came across another blog that is truly an answer to prayers!

http://www.myfoodstoragedeals.blogspot.com/

I have been really wanting to really work on my food storage more. With 14 people to provide for, this is quite the task. I worked hard this summer and think I'm close to a slim 3 months. Which I think is good, but not good enough, I want that year supply!! I just have been struggling with how, what, where???

I have been praying a lot about it because I just wasn't sure if how I was going about it was the best way. Wouldn't you know it, I came across this site several days ago and have been reading, reading and reading and I still have a ways to go, but I already have some good ideas and have decided to go ahead and try her service. (You can go and read up if your interested)

Anyway, I just wanted to share in case anyone else is interested. You don't have to sign up to benefit from her blog, it has an amazing amount of ideas, recipes and information that will make your head spin!!

She also teaches how to use and rotate your food storage! I am so excited, and very hopeful!!

PS - Pam if your reading this... You said to keep in touch, I would love to read your blog too, but need you to send me an invite to be able to!!

2 comments:

GG said...

Wow! That is really cool! Thanks for sharing!

pammy said...

Donna, send me an email to p_shaw2@msn.com so i can invite you! :)