Sunday, January 4, 2009

Aaron's Bday!!


In all the hullaboo of the holidays, I forgot to post about Aaron's Birthday!
Happy Birthday Aaron!
He turned 7 years old on the 19th of December. The very last day of school before Christmas Break. It was a huge party day for all.






We had our traditional chocolate chip waffles with vanilla bean ice cream and chocolate syrup! Our favorite Breakfast!!













I went to school to celebrate with him, then home to get ready for him to come home.
He asked for Chinese food for his special dinner but we were hit with a huge snow storm, and the only good chinese is down town. I was so surprised for that choice. He insisted too, until we told him we would do chinese another night, but for that night he had to pick something else, he picked pizza.



He got to stay up almost as late as he wanted!



He opened his spiderman jammies first, he ran to put them on right away, I think they were a hit!! Here he is making his web!

Imaginext Dinorsaurs were a hit, as well!

I usually make him a Christmas tree cake, this year he asked for a Christmas present cake. Melanie helped and this is what we came up with...
This last picture cracks me up, you know I'm taking too many pictures when the kid looks like this, "Are you done yet?"


It was a great way to start our Christmas Break!!

3 comments:

GG said...

How cute! Happy Birthday Aaron!! Sorry we weren't able to make it!

Donna said...

Snow is a GREAT excuse!!

GG said...

True! And there was A LOT of it!