Sunday, June 7, 2009

Last Day of School!

We finally made it! The last day of school came and went!

The kids had so much fun the last week, party after party, swimming, games, movies! Why did we go to school??? Oh well, it was fun. Aaron told me he does like school after all. Who wouldn't after a week like that!!


Here are their last day of school pics with their teachers...






After school, we had a party of our own. We bought pizza and watched a movie, Forever Strong. Then we went to a park and played for a bit, we came home and played some more while we ate popcorn and ice cream. We finally went to bed around midnight!!
I'm hoping to find a nice balance of work and play this summer!
Summer Here We Come!!

1 comment:

GG said...

Gotta love the last day of school! I know I do! No homework! Woohoo! ::does the no homework dance::