I know weird title, but I just had to say we haven't been able to much of anything with the tree house because of all the rain we are getting. We did get the primer on it on Monday to protect it from all the rain I knew we were getting. But we have been waiting to get the top coat on so we can move on to the next thing.
It's forecasted to rain for another week. How sad that the whole first month of our summer vacation we are mostly indoors due to rain! I guess we need to look on the bright side...at least we are not dieing of heat!!!
We are just excited to get more done and get it to where the kids can actually play on it and enjoy it! I just might be able to paint later this morning, we'll see if the sun will stay shining long enough!!
Oh another bright side, with all this rain we are having some great rainbows. We saw the most awesome one last night. The first was a full arch and so vibrant it felt like we could just reach out and touch it. There were two others that were faint, but there. The middle one was going a different direction than the other two. It was cool, we tried to take a picture but it was too close to get it all, and it was fading as we were trying to.
On another note, Ben had his wisdom teeth out on Monday. He is doing awesome! He had one that had come through on it's own but was totally not functional because the other 3 weren't going to make it. So we decided to have it pulled with the other 3 because it would just be a cavity collector due to being so hard to keep clean. He was a bit swollen, but not in very much discomfort! I'm so glad it's done and over with and just in time, too. Our insurance changes on July 1st!
End of preschool
10 years ago
2 comments:
The "tree house" sounds more like a "tree mansion"! Can I move in when it's finished??? :) It's wonderful that the kids are so involved and invested in it. It will mean so much more to them.
I remember getting my wisdom teeth pulled. Ugh. Mine were done on Senior Skip Day so everyone thought I was skipping until I showed up with a swollen, bruised face! Sarah will be getting hers pulled soon. (As soon as I make the appt.) :)
Hope you are getting some sunny weather, now. It's 76 here today... I rode my scooter!
Take care, I love you!
Annette
I'm one of those weridos that really enjoy the rain!
Post a Comment