Doug had his 48th Birthday, yesterday! Sunday birthdays are a little hard because we are more limited in what we decide to do.

I have to laugh at his pictures, he likes to ham things up for the kids. The younger kids love to give their little treasures and he's such a good sport about it. The little kids love his faces, the big kids just roll their eyes!!

Yesterday, we went to meetings, went to church, and made one of his favorite dinners. Cheeseburgers and pistachio salad!
One cool thing we found out that everyone in our family likes our homemade cheeseburgers! I guess we need to have them more often!
After our home teachers left, we had him open his presents. Then had brownies and ice cream, yum!
I have to laugh at his pictures, he likes to ham things up for the kids. The younger kids love to give their little treasures and he's such a good sport about it. The little kids love his faces, the big kids just roll their eyes!!
I don't get too many pics of him really smiling, I love it when I do! This one he was laughing because he was making faces and switching back to a straight face between me taking pictures. I was trying to catch the funny face and I couldn't take the pics fast enough! He thought he was "so good" and got a big kick out of it!! I did get this great one of him in the process!!
Happy Birthday, Sweetheart, I Love You!!
5 comments:
How funny! I love seeing those smiling pics too!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Happy Birthday Uncle Doug!!!
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Uncle Dooooouuuugggggg....Happy Birthday to yooooouuuu!
Love you!!!
I don't think I've ever seen him smiling so much in a picture :)
Happy Birthday;)
Post a Comment