
This morning was Moms and Muffins at our school. I almost forgot all about it. So at the last minute I threw on my clothes and took the kids to school. I am so thankful Melanie was home this morning for little bit before she had to head to the library or else I would have had to drag the two girls too.


Anyway, we went for a super mini muffin and listened to our principal read a cute story about monsters!
Sorry, the pics are dark, I used my cell phone. Seems I'm forgetting my camera a lot these days! Better than nothing, though!!
2 comments:
How fun! I bet the kids loved having you there! You have now put me in the mood for a nice big blueberry muffin...yum yum!
Mmm Blueberry muffins are my favorite! Wanna hear something funny though?? I pick the blueberries out! I love the flavor but not the soggy berry!
I wish our school did things like this. Katie's previous school did Moms and Muffins and Dads and Doughnuts. Fun stuff.
Post a Comment