Thursday, April 22, 2010

Natalie's Birthday!




Tuesday was Natalie's 3rd Birthday!


I am so glad, the rain waited for her!



We decorated the living room with balloons, she was kind of grumpy when I first got her up, but when she saw the balloons, she perked right up!






We let her open her presents with the kids right after morning prayer, before school, so she could enjoy her loot, all day!

Then they all enjoyed waffles and ice cream for breakfast!





The Cinderella dress was a hit! She won't even try on the other dress!




I took the two girls to the park, she was not happy that she had to take the dress off to go. But she did decide she wanted to go, so she did. She seemed to have a great time at the park. It was a great day, here! After two hours, she finally decided it was time to go home and eat lunch. She was so tired, she wouldn't even walk home, I had to carry her. We were singing Happy Birthday all day. It was so cute, on the way home from the park, I sang to her again, when the song was over, she said so sweetly, Thank you!

She played around the house all afternoon. When she found out we were having spaghetti for dinner, she was constantly asking for spaghetti! I
guess I guessed her favorite dinner right!

Our Home Teacher, Bishop Frederickson made his delivery when I wasn't home, so I didn't get a picture, so here's one with her ice cream! She was pretty excited!!

We had spaghetti and cake and ice cream. We read stories and went to bed. With no nap, she was pretty tired, so I didn't let her stay up very late.


It's hard to believe my baby is three! It's pretty bitter sweet! She is so grown up in so many ways. I love that she still loves to be cuddled, though. And she still loves Mama kisses! She loves it when I kiss her neck, it's great! I don't know if I'll ever get over that!!
On Friday, GG came over and brought her this Strawberry Shortcake Doll! She seemed to love it, she carried it around all over the place with her. Doug and I went out for Date Night and when we came back, she was nowhere to be found! (the doll, that is!) We have looked everywhere and still no sign. I'm sorry, GG. I'm still hoping she'll turn up! She has to be around here somewhere!!
We Love You, Nattie Bug!!

3 comments:

GG said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATTIE BUG!! I love you sweetheart! I'm sorry Shortcake is still lost...she'll find her way home soon, I'm sure!

PS- You make a very VERY pretty Cinderella!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that shes 3 already! Wow times flyin!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATALIE!!!
XOXO

pammy said...

my time sure does fly! What a cutie pie! Happy 3rd birthday!