Doug, Donna, Shawn, Jonathan, Melanie, Benjamin, Bethanie, Steven, Emily, Kimberly, Aaron, Tiffany, & Natalie
Yay, for Melanie! I cant believe she is old enough to get married :) I remember when she just turned 12 and went into young womens when I was 18. How time flies! Good Luck with the wedding planning!
Congratulation!I knew some Merkley's growing up. I forget the parents' names, but the kids my age were Mike and Melanie.
I am SO excited!! CONGRATS!
Beautiful pics!! Beautiful woman!!Just think....next Christmas we could have baby!!!! ::wink wink::
WOW!! I am so excited for you Mel!!! I wish I could be there:( Good luck and best wishes for you and your future groom! I love you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yay, for Melanie! I cant believe she is old enough to get married :) I remember when she just turned 12 and went into young womens when I was 18. How time flies! Good Luck with the wedding planning!
Congratulation!
I knew some Merkley's growing up. I forget the parents' names, but the kids my age were Mike and Melanie.
I am SO excited!! CONGRATS!
Beautiful pics!! Beautiful woman!!
Just think....next Christmas we could have baby!!!! ::wink wink::
WOW!! I am so excited for you Mel!!! I wish I could be there:( Good luck and best wishes for you and your future groom! I love you!
Post a Comment