Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Trip to the Zoo!

On Friday, I decided to run the kids up to the zoo, just for the fun of it! So after school, we hopped in the van and headed up there. We only spent a couple of hours 3 to 5:30 but that's why I love the membership.... I don't feel obligated to spend the entire day! We walked around, saw what we wanted to see, played on the playground and came home! Oh, they were mighty excited to ride the carousel!


GG and the kids met us there for a little bit, (she has a pass too!) We miss them sooooo much!


I didn't take very many pics, but I just had to take this one ( I thought I took more, guess not). It's pretty sad when the main attraction was the water fans!! Every time we walked past one of these, the kids ran over to it and stayed until we had to pry them away!! LOL

1 comment:

GG said...

I'm glad we were able to show up for the last little bit too!