Monday, September 27, 2010

Shawn's Birthday

I can hardly believe we are starting this all over again!! It is time for the birthdays to begin at our house!

Shawn isn't really the first because it's September, that's the end of the year, but because we roll it over into the spring of the next year, it just seems like the beginning for me!

Shawn turned 23 last week! I don't "feel" old enough to have a 23 year old!! But alas I do, now!!



















He came over on Monday for Family Home Evening and asked to spend the night. When I asked him what he wanted for his Bday dinner, he wanted to fix it himself. That was nice for me!! He made chicken with a cream of chicken soup/cream cheese/italian dressing sauce. Yum!!
He ended up spending most of the week with us before he went home on Thursday night. It was fun to able to celebrate with him! Brownies and Ice Cream! He asked for a music player, so that's what we got him.
Happy Birthday, Shawn!
Shawn is currently living with a room mate here in Bountiful. He's working at the Rec Center and with handicap young single adults. He's looking for work with more hours.

1 comment:

GG said...

Happy Birthday Shawn!!!! Love ya!!