Friday, September 30, 2011

Callie's Baby Blessing

Back in July, we attended Andrea and Garret's little Callie Baby Blessing.  I didn't get any pics of Callie because she was so young, she was hiding!!  Let me see if I can steal one from Andrea's Face book album...

There we go!  Congrats to Andrea and Garrett! 
I can't believe how much she's changed already!

Here are a couple of the pics I did get...


I was happy to see Shawn,
 He drove up from Price and met us in the "middle" so to speak.


The kids always get such a kick out of me being so short!


Just one of my beautiful girls!! 
Glad Melanie came with us!

Good Food, Good Friends, Good Family!!

2 comments:

Jessica and Rod said...

I liked the picture of you and Melanie. I'm about 4 inches taller than my mom and sister, but unfortunately I think all my girls are going to end up taller than me. :)

GG said...

I agree. I love the pics of you and Mel. Such beautiful women! I love you both!