Hello, I guess I took a blogging vacation! Life has just been crazy, both good and not so good!
I'm going to try to re cap some of our summer little by little. I thought about just forgetting all of it and just start from now, but this really is our family "journal" so to speak so I thought I better try to re cap, some what, at least. But I also know if I try to do too much too fast it can be over whelming, like the rest of my life has been lately. So, my plan is to just take it one day at a time, and try to just do one or two posts every one or two days and just try to catch up that way. I'm not even promising it will be in any order, the idea is just to document.
I guess we'll see how it goes!
End of preschool
10 years ago
3 comments:
I'm still on a blogging vacation. I just haven't been "feeling" it lately.
I know and I'm missing it, terribly!! But I'm so happy to see you commenting on mine again!!!
Post a Comment