I know I am behind the times, this is old news, but I did want to mention it anyway.
We have a very full house now, Shawn and Jon have moved back home! We now have 14 people living here, plus Lady (Nana's dog)! Because Jon moved out before Natalie was born, we've never had everyone here at the same time, except on a temporary basis. Jon was here for two weeks in April after we got home from Guatemala while he was waiting for his apartment to become available. He was also here the week after Christmas last year, but that's the closest we came. They both came home October 17th. We've had to do a lot of rearranging, (I'm still working on it) but everyone has a bedroom to sleep in! Jon took the bedroom downstairs and Shawn is sharing with Aaron up here. We moved Natalie in with the other little girls into the princess room.
Jon plans to be here for at least a year while he works himself out of debt and can get back on his feet again. Shawn plans on being here just until Jan, when he hopes to be going to school at College of Eastern Utah down in Price, Utah. He's still working out all the scholarships kinks, so we're not so sure how it will all play out. Only time will tell, we hope the best for both of them.
I'm still shuffling stuff around, I think that's a life long process! I have dubbed myself the Queen of Shuffle! Because I am so good at moving things around to clean and organize a specific area, "I don't want it here, but I don't know what to do with it, so just put it over there until I figure it out." Sometimes I wonder if I will ever get it under control!! :)
End of preschool
10 years ago
2 comments:
Welcome back Shawn and Jon!!
And all hail the Queen of Shuffle!!
You are to funny, GG!! Love ya!!!!!
Post a Comment