
At our Elementary School we have what we call a Someone Special Lunch. It happens once a month. They take a portion of the alphabet and they get to invite someone special to come have lunch with them at school. Ours was in Octoer.
It's really interesting to me that my kids think of their siblings first, and that their older siblings feel honored to be invited! This year both Melanie and Jon were invited but they both had to work, so they invited their younger siblings.
After lunch we went out to the playground, that was a highlight for them to be able to show off their little sisters to their friends! Fun!


3 comments:
That is soooo sweet! I think the special lunch thing at our school is on your birthday because Katie keeps talking about how she can't wait for her birthday so we can come have lunch. ::shrugs::
I don't know if I'd want to spread it out like that, or have it done and over with all at once. Hmmmm...I guess we really don't have a choice in this matter! :)
I don't know either since I've never done it! LOL I guess I'll let you know when the time comes if I like it or not.
But I do think it's cute that your kids invite the older ones! It's too sweet!
Post a Comment