I just can't believe it... Look what Beth found in her room this morning!
I am so worried that it has brothers and sisters, aunts and uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews, etc, etc!! Doug keeps saying he thinks maybe he is just a stray and just happened to get in. I think he's just trying to make me feel better, but I certainly hope he's right. I guess we need to be on the alert now for signs and evidence, uggh!!
Well, I have to go decorate the stage for the RS Christmas dinner tonight, wish me luck!! (on both counts) :)
11 comments:
I'm not a fan of those little critters either! So far, we've been pretty good. Shawn had to put some poison up in the attic last year though. But that took care of the "problem" instantly!
Love ya!! I hope you had fun at your dinner!
The dinner went well, the decorations turned out just as I had hoped, beautiful!!
You wouldn't believe it, but the mouse actually got away from the boys when they were trying to make it more comfortable. They wanted to put some bedding and food in the cage and he got loose in the garage. I was hoping he would have the sense to run away, but apparently not. He showed up in Beth's room again this morning. Doug caugh him again! Prayers are answered!!
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I would be moving to the hills. Oh, wait a minute there are probaly even more there.
Eeeeeeeek! (Listen to me....I'm the one that kept the black widow spider that was outside my house).
We had our RS Christmas dinner last night. Glad to hear yours went well. My Activity Girls did a program for it.
Missing you!
I know, it just creeps me out to think he was found in the house. The kids think he's so cute and want to keep him. I don't mind so much as long as he's in the cage, but he's so jumpy and I just don't want to take the chance of him escaping again. We'll have to see.
Despite what the cute cartoons have taught us, mice are very filthy, disgusting little critters! I would put my foot down on that one.
LOLOL, literally,huh!!!
I noticed you didn't put that you were laughing!! It wouldn't be funny if I started finding evidence that he is not a loner!!!
LOL I just hope you trap him again before Mickey finds Minnie!
Yuck!!! I HATE rodents. They're doing some construction near our home and tearing all those fields up is making the mice come out, but what's worse is I've seen some RATS when I'm out running in the mornings.
I do not envy you! Rodents are not my idea of great pets. I can't look at them without getting a little sick inside.
Good luck trying to decide whether or not(or how to) get ride of him.
Oops...get rid of him.
I don't think riding him is a good idea!
Post a Comment