Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Celebrate 2008!!

I saw this idea on my nieces blog and decided to do one too.

I took the slide show that Jon, Melanie, & Beth put together just recently.

The music is our Acapella Quartet singing the songs.

Soprano - Melanie, Alto - Me, Tenor - Jon, Bass - Doug

It's a little long...there's a lot of us to see!!

Enjoy!

Happy New Year!!

5 comments:

Rena said...

Love it!

GG said...

I love it too!! Thanks for sharing! I'm glad you were able to get the whole thing on!

Angie said...

That was amazing! You do such a great job of taking pictures! It's fun to see your family members since we haven't been able to get together much this year.

Gary said...

A great idea! More people should do something like this.

I enjoyed it very much.

I invite you to visit my site: garyross.ca.

To you and yours, have a healthy and prosperous 2009.

gary

GG said...

I just have to say how much I enjoy the singing to go along with the slideshow! So fun! Love ya!