Thursday, August 13, 2009

Great Sales!!!

I know I am a little weird when I get excited about food storage sales.

But I do and I guess I am!!

Macey's has some great food storage sales this week and I just wanted to share the news.

Wheat 45 lbs pail for only $15.99

Other items are wheat gluten, dough enhancer, powdered items, water storage items, the list goes on and on. You can go to their flier to see more details. Go have fun and beef up your storage!

I'm off to go shopping!!

PS. According to Doug, the lunch went really well. We did hear that they called all his references and his boss said he'll be surprised if he doesn't get the job after all they had to say about him! But alas, we're still waiting to hear of their decision.

1 comment:

GG said...

Woohoo!!

It's hard for me to get excited about wheat glutten, but hey! Woohoo!!

And woohoo on the lunch!