Monday, August 17, 2009

One Week Left!

I'm not sure where summer vacation has gone, but we only have one more week til school starts, and I can hardly believe it!!!

There is so much to do to get these kids ready!!

I'm not so sure I am ready for this. I like having a routine, earlier bedtimes and getting everyone up and going earlier, but I really don't like homework patrol, or how strict everything needs to be in order to run smoothly. I guess I need to just stop fighting it, it's coming, whether I like it or not, and make the best of it all.

Still no word on the job, Doug's lunch went really well, we think. I hope we find out this week.

2 comments:

Angie said...

With all the organizing, shopping and planning I have to do for only three kids, I can't imagine how you do it all! You are amazing! Let me know if you have time to squeeze in one summer swim before school starts!

Bella said...

I can't believe how fast summer flew by! I'm on the same page as you. I am excited about having a schedule again...but I am NOT looking forward to homework!