What a week this is turning out to be!!
YES, we got One! We actually got a job offer today and accepted it!
They are working on all the paper work. Hopefully he will start on Monday but no later than Wednesday. He'll be working for Energy Solutions (not at the arena downtown), but the company. Doing pretty much what he knows. They are located in Salt Lake City, so close and the pay is pretty decent. The flip side is that for now it is a contractual agreement, which means not a permanent position (no benefits) because they don't have it in the budget. They are talking about making it permanent (Is any job permanent, nowadays??) the first of the year.
We feel very blessed as this couldn't have come at a better time....
The lead in to the Big Surprise!! .........
I went to the doctor on Monday and took a "test" which turned out positive!!!
Why is this a big surprise? you ask....Well I had my tubes cut, tied and cauterized about 2 1/2 years ago!!!
Yes!!!
So because of the surgery, I was taken back right away to have an ultrasound to check to see where the baby was. We were happy to see the baby is where it should be!
The flip side is that we couldn't see a heart beat. Is it too young, or is it not viable? The doc didn't seem to want to commit to much of anything. He kept quoting me the stats of 1 in 3 pregnancies fail. I can't really describe my feelings leaving the office...I was so excited to be taking part in such a little miracle. Could it be snatched away from us just as we find out about it? We certainly hope not. I have to go back for another ultrasound on Monday, the baby will definitely be big enough to see what we need to see by then.
I don't usually tell people about my pregnancies so soon, but decided that the more people know, the more people can pray for our sweet little miracle!
We truly feel blessed this week!!!
End of preschool
10 years ago
5 comments:
I am so excited about both big surprises! Congrats!
I love you!!
Congratulations! What an amazing surprise! We'll be praying for you!
Congratulations!!!
I hope all is well with the second surprise. How are you feeling?
I would have to agree with a very blessed week!
Congrats Uncle Doug!
I will keep my fingers crossed for you and throw up a few extra prayer.
wow! 2 surprises for you guys! Congrats on the job!! What a relief for you ... take care and praying for you & the baby ...
Post a Comment