Monday, November 30, 2009

"What To My Wandering Eyes Should Appear...."

A Billboard with a familiar face!!

My beautiful niece works for American Express and last year was selected to be a part of a customer care promotion. Her photos and quotes were selected and used! Every once in a while she'll come into work and find a newspaper on her desk with her picture on it! Then the other day, she was told she was actually on a billboard on I-15! (southbound just before 3300 south exit)


When I found out Doug was going that way, I had him look for it and take a picture. When I took the picture to her this weekend, she said, "hey, that's my quote!"


I wanted to put this on my blog because I wanted to take a minute and say what a wonderful person she is. She really goes way out of her way to do her best to please everyone around her, within reason, of course. She also knows when it's getting to be too much and has to pull back. (I think that's harder than the first.) Her efforts often go overlooked and I just wanted her to know that I do see and appreciate all her efforts in all our behalf!

I love you, GG! Thank you, ever so much, for just being YOU!!

1 comment:

GG said...

Well thank you! I love you all so much!!!

PS- I just heard that I actually have another one of these billboards on I-15 and 8800 S heading north.