Monday, November 9, 2009

With Heavy Heart...

It is with very heavy heart that I have to tell you that I went to the doc today and the baby hasn't grown at all and we couldn't see any heart beat. He said I should miscarry anytime in the next two weeks.

Doug said not to give up until it happens, I'm having a hard time.

Please forgive me if I don't post for a little bit while I get a handle on it. :(

Thank you for your prayers.

7 comments:

Rena said...

Here's a BIG HUG!!!

GG said...

I am so so so sorry! My prayers are still with you and the baby!

Jennie said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you as well!!!
We love you!

Jessica and Rod said...

I'm so sorry.

Shelly said...

I'm sorry to hear that. I will pray for you!

Angie said...

So heart-breaking! Plenty of prayers for you and your family.

pammy said...

donna, i guess i should have read this post first, I am so sorry to be reading this! my thoughts and prayers going out to you and your family ...