Monday, November 30, 2009

Jon's Bday!

I'm way behind and thought I better get posting!!
Jon turned the big 21 in October!

It was no spectacular day, he really didn't do much, it was a sunday, but he didn't have to go to work! We had two special dinners in a row for him, Sunday was lasagna and Monday was Enchilada Casserole. Sunday we made him brownies, and Monday we made him Reeses cheesecake bars!

Anyway, here is a picture of him with his bday brownies. You can see he thinks he's too old for these kind of pics anymore. Oh well, I took it anyway!

A few days later we went together and picked out a workout bar for him for his bday present. I've tried to get a pic of him on it, but it just hasn't worked out yet.

Happy Birthday, Jon!!

1 comment:

GG said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!