On the 1st day of Christmas my true Love (secret friends) sent to me...
A partridge in a pear tree (We actually got 4, but we have been eating them!)
On the 2nd day of Christmas....two turtle doves!
On the 3rd day of Christmas...3 french hens! We had spaghetti the next night with garlic bread! (We only found 2 loaves and was wondering if we lost one somewhere, then realized these people are very smart to be thinking ahead, it could very easily get out of hand!!) LOL
On the 4th day of Christmas...4 calling birds!
On the 5th day of Christmas...5 golden rings! (We thought we would get glazed donuts, but these were better!)
Last night, On the 6th day of Christmas...6 geese a laying!
We can hardly wait for tonight, what will it be???
This is our second year in a row, we feel very blessed, to have such wonderful friends and neighbors. We're really going to have to do it next year for someone else, if I can just remember to plan ahead enough!
1 comment:
That is so much fun! I wish I was creative enough! I laughed pretty hard at the "geese of laying"! That was pretty funny!
Post a Comment