Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy Birthday, Tiffany!


Tiffany turned 5 years old almost a month ago! She was so excited to finally be 5 and get to go to school! I had to burst her bubble and tell her yes, she's 5, but she still has to wait until for the new school year to be able to go. It took her about a week to be convinced!

We let her open her presents early in the morning before most of the kids left for school, so she could enjoy them all day!

Then she had her favorite traditional chocolate chip waffles with ice cream and chocolate sauce for breakfast. Dad went and got her a kids happy meal for lunch with a my little pony as the toy! For dinner she chose pizza, of course! She's not much of a cake eater, so she chose brownies and ice cream!
She chose not to take her nap, so she was too tired to stay up late (another tradition).

I can't believe she's 5! She's so smart and really needs to be in school. She's such a little sponge! She bugs me to do "homework", so she's learning not only to recognize but to write her letters and numbers pretty good, already. I'm afraid Kindergarten is going to be boring next year!

4 comments:

GG said...

How exciting! I can't believe how fast they grow up!

Rena said...

I forgot that we have girls the same age. Makenna will be 5 on the 22nd. I am afraid she is going to be bored in kindergarten too. She can already read, spell, and write. I have her in preschool just so her gets the social interaction that she needs. What do you do when you have smarty pant like we do?

Angie said...

I cannot believe she's that old! She was just a baby when we met. Five is such an exciting birthday!

pammy said...

so sweet! You have a wonderful family! You and Doug should be so proud!