Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Eve Jammies!

We do the "you can open one present of 'Mom's choice' on Christmas Eve", tradition. Most of the kids have caught on, but not the younger ones. Therefore they usually get to open first.


Of course it's the Christmas jammies!




Then of course, we have to get some pictures in thier new jammies.








This is more realistic!! LOL




I'm trying to take a picture of the tree, this is only one of several shots I got. She wouldn't stop until she found out I actually got one without her in it!! LOL


Look at those muscles!!


It's fun to see the excitement of what are they going to look like on their faces, and the satisfaction when they like them!
I'm probably going to use one of these in my Holiday cards. (People who get cards from me know that it could be anytime in Dec or Jan! That's just the way it is!!) I just don't have a full family picture to replace last July. One of these will have to do.

1 comment:

Bella said...

I love to see the personalities in these pictures! I love your family!