I HAVE THE BEST FAMILY, EVER!!!
As beautiful as these roses are, and I love them, they pale in comparison to what came with each one. Attached to each rose was a letter of love and appreciation. It has totally caught me off guard and I've been crying a lot as I've read through the letters, drawings, poems and even an original song from all my children including my mom and my dear sweet hubby!
On the last day I was presented with a solid gold rose for the center and another beautiful poem to go with the bouquet they had been building for me! Every time I look at it, I can't help but be reminded of the outpouring of love that came with each one!
All I can say, is that...
I HAVE THE BEST FAMILY, EVER!!!!!!
6 comments:
I have to agree! I am so jealous. Not because I want roses of my own but because I wasn't a part of it!
It may not be a physical rose in that vase, but know that I have an eternal rose for you too! I love you so much!
Wow, those are beautiful and what a beautiful idea!
What a cute idea! They're so beautiful.
I just have to say, I keep coming back to come look at your roses! They are so beautiful! What a beautiful tribute to such a beautiful woman!
So Sweet! I nearly cried just reading about it! You really do have a thoughtful family.
Donna, you have been so blessed! You have a wonderful mother, husband and children! I loved reading this story ... I think you have taught your children well!
Post a Comment