Anyway, I just didn't want to make an appointment and try to trick Tiff into going. So I told Melanie to just call us when they had some down time. She called last week. I turned to Tiff and said, Melanie said she's ready for you to visit her at work, you ready?" She wasn't too sure, she hesitated. Then Beth, said "Oooh, cool!" and Tiff took the bait and was excited!

We got there and again she was cautious, but Melanie did great to ease her into the chair. Dr. Keddington and Melanie played with her squirting water and air, and the suction straw. It was small enough we didn't need any numbing, cool! So it didn't take very long. She did awesome!!
At one point she was complaining about the light being in her eyes. Good ol
e Melanie, quick thinking, went and grabbed some sunglasses! Did the trick just fine! When I asked him about the other cavity, he looked again and said there is no sign of the second one!
e Melanie, quick thinking, went and grabbed some sunglasses! Did the trick just fine! When I asked him about the other cavity, he looked again and said there is no sign of the second one!Yeah, for Tiffany, no more cavity bugs!!!
1 comment:
WOOHOO! Way to go Tiff!
Post a Comment