
Today was Tiffany's first day of Kindergarten. She could hardly wait, she was so excited!!

It was raining this morning so I drove them and because of the rain they didn't line up outside like they normally would. So I followed her in and got a couple more pics!



She had the same excited smile on her face when she came out after it was all over! She said her favorite part was riding on the bus around the parking lot! She said they colored and made a fruit loop necklace. They also had PE!
She can hardly wait for tomorrow!!
1 comment:
I don't have time post comments on everything, but I wanted to say I love you all!! And congrats on the first day of school! I love the short hair! Congrats on the scout patches and I love all the Canada pics! Love to call!
Post a Comment