Hi, I have been wanting to do my own blog for several weeks now, but haven't for lots of reasons. I've been trying to come up with a good name for the last couple of weeks. I've finally settled on this one because even though we only have 11 kids, if you count us (Doug an I) that does make a Baker's Dozen!!

Anyway, I wanted to start with this because I did this on Sunday and was amazed at the change in the looks of this sweet little girl in just a "do", hair do to be exact. So this morning when she woke up with bed head, I took a picture....

Then I did her hair, Wow, what a difference a "do" makes!!

It's the baby hair blues, where she has so much hair I have to "do" it everyday or she looks like the before pictures. Who can stand for their baby to look so rag-a-muffin-like?? She sure is a cutie patootie though, isn't she!!??
2 comments:
YAY!! I am so excited that you have a blog about your family now too!!!
She really is a doll! I am so jealous of all of the hair! Ciara is starting to get some..and when I say some, I mean a little bit of hair in the back but still not a whole lot going on on the top!
I miss doing hair! I wish Katie would let me do her hair more often! It is one of my favorite things! ::sniff sniff::
It would be fun if she wouldn't fight me tooth and nail. She hates having her hair done, even the simplest pony tails!
Post a Comment