Sunday, May 18, 2008

Seminary Graduation!

We attended Seminary Graduation for Melanie tonight. They had a nice program with speakers and a musical number. The graduates then were presented their certificate by their bishop and were congratulated by their Stake Presidency. Melanie said she felt very intimadated when the Stake President leaned in and said, "We expect great things from you!" All she could say was, "okay".


Afterward they served refreshments. We got the graduates from our ward together for a group picture. But not before one with Mom and Dad!


Way to go, Melanie!!

We love you!!

3 comments:

Doug said...

I left a comment on the www.woodyandlilaties.blogspot.com and told Mel that she was awesome. But on this site there were more pictures and more info, so that is even awesomer.
Hey, wait a minute. I just thought of something, I'm pretty quick you know. Since I am part of the Baker's Dozen, can I post on this web site. Please!! Oh Please!!!

Melanie said...

Thanks mom and dad love ya too!

GG said...

Way to go Mel! And I know it's not quite the same, but I too expect great things from you!
Love ya hun!

PS Doug...Is awesomer a word? LOL